In the busy Allergist office environment efficiency is easily mastered using Mountainside’s Allergy Lab System’s automated software.
ALS offers complete electronic recording of all skin test results, mix formulation, vials, inventory, injections, reactions as well as office automation options in the allergy.
It is as easy as counting 1-5
- Select the Patient
- Select the Mix Contents
- Create the Vial
- Commit the Vials (for billing purposes)
- Give an Injection
- Record Allergy Test Results
- Create any number of Vial Formulas
- Order Vials
- Allow Patient Self-Checkin
- Administer Injections
- Follow-up to reduce “lost” patients
Back to Top
Checkin Station -
- The patient friendly system provides staff messages to patients when checking in.
- Optional Bar Code Check-In eliminates waiting lines in the office, effectively managing patient flow.
Staff Checkin -
If patient is not on the schedule or are have forgotten their Swipe Card you can select to manually check in the patient.
Waiting Room Monitor -
Notifies the patient when they are ready to be seen.
Injection Monitor -
The injection lab can monitor when a patient has checked in and is in the waiting room. It will also flag when it is time for a patient to check out.
Vial Locations -
When a patient is called for an injection the system will notify staff where the patient’s mix is located.
Reaction Recorder -
When checking a patient out, the system will prompt you to record a reaction.
Allergy Lab Main Screen -
- Patient demographic information and photo easily identify the correct patient and to prevent errors.
- Current Insurance and Appointment information available on the main screen.
- Free text box available to add custom notes.
- Create Custom, Board, or Sublingual Vials
- Create customized mixes to administer In-house or to send to another location to be administered.
- Change quantity of antigens easily
- Select pre-defined schedules from drop-down menu.
- Enter free text notes
- Create a set of vials with the same mix but different dilutions.
- Customize naming convention of vials
Vial Content -
- Customize for staff to create and make vials.
- Diluent calculates based on amount of extract ordered.
- Print Vial Order sheet to reference when actually making the vial.
Vial Order -
- Manually adjust charge doses per vial.
- Create a custom schedule.
- Print patient instructions and vial labels.
- Customize pre-injection questionnaire
- Easily identify mix to administer injection from one screen
- Improve efficiency by administering multiple shots
- Record reactions from pre-defined settings or free text
- Easily change dose amount
- View injection history
- Re-order vials
Skin Tests -
- Customize the method for entering test results (Free Text, Scale or Measure)
- Have the system Formulate Vials based on Skin Test Results
- Enter additional tests on the fly
- Easily enter late test results
Generate Reports to:
- List Patients Needing New Vials
- List Patients Late for Injections
- List Injections or Vials Needing to be Billed
- Locate Vials by a Given Lot Number
- Locate Patients using a Specific Extract
- List Expiring Inventory Vials
- Manage antigens utilizing the interactive inventory
- Locate antigen recalls easily using the date stored in the inventory
- Easy record keeping
Back to Top
"ALS is a sophisticated system that is user friendly and allows us to keep track of our shot patients easily. The system provides a way to setup vaccines, make vials, and track shots."
Julie Petry, RN, BS
Asthma & Allergy Center of the Northern Shenandoah Valley, Inc.
"I was scared to death of change, but once you learn the software, it's easy. I love the Allergy Lab System and it has improved the quality of my work"
Allergy Partners, Asheville, NC
"Mountainside Software has created a quality medical product with the Allergy Lab System. It is comprehensive and user-friendly, enabling staff to provide quality, cost-effective care to my patients"
Timothy A. Tolson, MD
Elizabeth City, NC
Back to Top